Kell Schoff - Representative Engagements
- Represented toy & game manufacturer in series of multimillion dollar digital out-licenses of iconic brands to mobile game developers.
- Seconded to work with in-house legal department of publicly-traded software company, with day-to-day responsibility for advising on B2B license agreements, value-added reseller arrangements and other commercial contracting matters.
- Negotiated advertising exchange agreements for publicly-traded Internet content delivery company.
- Advised emerging healthcare IT company on sponsored research agreement with pharmaceutical company sponsor and corresponding sub-award research agreement with nationally recognized Boston hospital.
- Represented medical device manufacturer in connection with supply and service agreements with large pharmaceutical company customers.
- Primary responsibility for commercial contract due diligence review in $130M leveraged acquisition of medical device manufacturer.
- Has negotiated against Alphabet (Google), Baxalta, CA, Inc., Bristol-Meyers Squibb, ExxonMobil, HP, Medtronic, NBCUniversal, Nielson Company, Oracle, and Zynga.